Well, with 2014 now a memory of the past, it’s time to make a bucket list for the year of the present – 2015!
A lot of things I had decided to do last year have been carried forward this year too, some because they are still relevant while others are those that I didn’t/couldn’t work on
But before I start, a very very Happy New Year to everyone. I hope the coming year brings about a lot of happiness and love in your life 🙂
2014 was a year of mixed emotions for me. It started pretty well, I traveled quite a bit (Goa, Mount Abu, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Indore) which was good. Life took an interesting turn around mid-2014 when I got into MICA, Ahmedabad, got back to Hostel life again, made new friends, met a few fellow crazy people – all this was good too. However, the end of the year wasn’t good for me as I lost someone close to me forever and the subsequent days didn’t seem very bright.
But as I always like to look at the positives in life, I guess the fact that I bounced out of all the madness real hard was a good thing in itself 🙂
Now, getting back to the main topic, here are 10 things from my bucket list for 2015! (in no particular order)
1. Travel (YES, this had to be the first thing in my list ;), hopefully this will start soon with Jaipur this month!)
2. Finally learn to play the guitar well! (I had bought one ages ago, but never got down to learning it)
3. Learn a new language (Preferably Spanish)
4. Resume the habit of reading (not the course book kind of books :P)
5. Blog more often ( I know you missed me 😉 )
6. Make new friends and keep in touch with the old ones 🙂
7. Indulge in at least one adventure sport 😀
8. Become a better person
9. Cook/Try a new cuisine
10. Save a life 🙂
So, this was my bucket list for 2015. What are your plans for the coming year? Do share!
Here’s a quote that I came across and loved. Keep it in mind and make the best of the year ahead –
“Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.” – Douglas Pagels